July 14, 2011
I found this in my coupon pile and hope someone can use it:
50% off All Around Town Tour, Uptown Treasures and Harlem Tour, Downtown Tour, Brooklyn Tour, Night Tour.
Offer must be redeemed online at http://www.CitySightsNY.com Please use code 039136
Valid until 12/14/11. One tour per coupon.
July 7, 2011
I love Lifekind for bedding, towels, mattresses, pillows, linens, furniture, baby stuff, laundry stuff, bath stuff, etc. I have ordered from them for years (at least 7) and I wrote a post a year ago extolling the virtues of their mattresses and pillows, but I thought it was worth repeating, because 1.) I love them so much, and 2.) they have a discount code “SUMMER11” for 10% off when you order online. I don’t know how long that code will last, but it worked for me (I just ordered some pillowcases).
Many things about Lifekind impress me.
- Their customer service is excellent. They have intelligent and helpful people manning the phone.
- When you tell them to keep you off the mailing list, they do it (unlike most other catalog companies).
- Their stuff is VERY well made (yes, it’s definitely not cheap, but worth every penny, imho).
- They’ll send samples of materials for allergy testing (not that I have had to use this, but it’s an awesome idea!)
- A lot of their stuff is American made (my recent pillowcases are!) and it’s a good idea to support American manufacturing, especially high-quality American manufacturing, such as what Lifekind sources.
- They make their own mattresses, and they make them to order. If you need anything customized, it’s no problem. You aren’t getting something that’s been sitting around in a warehouse.
Lastly, if you are interested, one particular thing that is on sale in their summer sale is the Organic Cotton Hooded Youth Robe in size 4/5
discounted from $69 to $34.50 (plus that 10% discount, which I assume would work on it). I bought my son that robe years ago and it’s very well made. Recently, I passed it along to a friend with a younger child, and I think it looked like it was still new.